Compensation and Systems Specialist
Palo Alto, CA /
General + Administrative /
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life. Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account.
- Seek out appropriate compensation data sources to inform internal compensation structure
- Analyze market data to develop suite of cash and equity benchmarks across comparable companies to ours
- Develop strategic compensation philosophy and corresponding compensation models that align with our culture and values
- Refine and update internal levels and compensation bands for all functions to support optimal employee growth
- Collaborate with managers and the executive team to drive our bi-annual compensation cycles
- Work with the HR and finance teams to design and develop a model for integrating our performance management data, HRIS and
equity management systems
- Work with engineers to implement the model and deliver a fully integrated system that can be used by HR operations, finance,
and managers across the company
- Create appropriate processes to deploy compensation programs across our systems and our organization
- You enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets and are a quantitative thinker
- You enjoy using data to validate your recommendations
- You are recognized regularly for your attention to detail and consider anything less than 100% accurate to be unacceptable
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to collaborate with others to ensure prioritization of work is understood and well communicated
- You prefer to have a lot of different things going on at one time, and context-switching doesn’t slow you down
- You are intellectually curious and interested in building broad People Operations expertise
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy writing in a way that people can easily understand what is required of them
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline or experience with quantitative work
- Experience with Google/Excel spreadsheets
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Can-do attitude and creative problem solver
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in high growth technology company a plus
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.