Paid Marketing Manager
Redwood City, CA
Wealthfront is looking for a creative, strategic marketer to help build and manage our core paid advertising channels. Our mission is to deliver sophisticated financial advice to everyone. We offer free, comprehensive financial planning through our app, as well low-cost, easy and fully automated investing to help our clients achieve long-term goals. Our audience is young (hello, millennials!), smart, and motivated, and we’re passionate about helping them achieve financial freedom on their own terms.
We’re looking for an innovative paid marketing strategist who can help us build scalable ways of engaging our target audience. Your campaigns will differentiate Wealthfront from the rest of the industry and create interest and urgency around fully-automated money management. You will help grow our business by scaling paid marketing efficiently and sustainably. Not only are LTV:CAC ratios your bread and butter, but you also understand how branded content, the right affiliate partners, and engaging social media campaigns all influence consumer decision-making. In addition to growth, your paid campaigns will help us test new messaging, find product-market fit for a host of new 2019 products, and promote our content on both owned and partner channels. You’ll flex your creative and analytical muscles every day in partnership with product and content marketers, designers, and copywriters. And you’ll closely partner with Marketing Analytics to design an experimentation program that ensures we can maximize the value of every dollar spent.
This role reports into the Director of Insights & Analytics.
- Create awareness and interest in Wealthfront’s suite of money management products
- Design campaigns that help prospective clients understand how Wealthfront’s unique offering differs from the rest of the industry
- Lead growth and drive acquisition of new customers across mobile app acquisition, paid social, SEM, and affiliate partners, optimizing for payback period
- Own project management for all paid campaigns, including the creative briefing process and stakeholder alignment
- Lead the asset development process, in close collaboration with design and compliance
- Partner with Finance and Marketing Analytics to set budgets and manage monthly spend
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to design, test, and scale channels that meet our efficiency criteria
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to increase internal visibility into paid marketing efforts via regular reporting on performance analysis for all campaigns and initiatives
- Partner with Product Marketing and copywriter to test different brand and product messaging to enhance target audience response
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a B2C environment
- Experience driving growth from awareness to interest to acquisition
- Experience running paid marketing efforts across various advertising platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other key digital advertising channels
- Experience driving mobile app adoption, including paid installs, app store optimization and other key strategies (paid and organic)
- Strong creative and strategic orientation
- Experience with AB testing, performance measurement and attribution
- Strong cross-functional project management skills, including key stakeholder communication
- Ability to effectively communicate paid strategy, including creative briefs, performance analyses, and strategic insights
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront’s vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking. Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions).