Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront our vision is to fully optimize and automate everyone’s personal finances. So how do we do this? By delivering our services exclusively through software, without the high fees and account minimums the traditional industry demands. We started our journey to democratize access to sophisticated financial advice over six years ago, and since then our clients have trusted us with over $10 billion in assets under management. We’re backed by some of the best venture capital firms in the business, including Benchmark Capital, Greylock, Index Ventures and Social Capital. We also recently closed a $75 million round of funding from Tiger Global so we can continue fulfilling our mission and hire more exceptional talent. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading!
About the Role
As part of Wealthfront’s marketing team, the Marketing Analytics Manager will own the quantitative assessment of our marketing initiatives to help us grow the business towards profitability. This is an amazing opportunity for an analytical thinker who is passionate about using data and analysis to inform business decisions. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a large scale consumer-facing product, synthesizing insights and developing actionable strategies so we can better scale our marketing investments. You will also manage the paid acquisition program, optimizing existing channels and executing experiments to identify new ways to grow our audience as efficiently as possible.
This role requires working closely with the other members of the marketing team, as well as the executive team and cross-functional partners in data science, engineering, product and research. You will report to the Director of of Insights & Analytics.
- Generate audience insights and strategies for inbound traffic and target market prospects
- Collect, organize and analyze data from paid, owned and earned marketing channels to understand impact on business metrics and prospect behaviors
- Define and build a campaign-testing roadmap for multiple creative concepts and digital marketing channels including email, social, web, and in-app
- Manage paid marketing budget, including channel optimization and coordinating experiments
- Work with data engineering to help improve data infrastructure and marketing analytics dashboard
- Preferably 5 years experience in marketing analytics in a consumer technology or commensurate academic research experience
- Graduate degree in quantitative field is a bonus, but not required
- Strong background in statistics and experience with time series data
- Experience with paid marketing teams and/or analyzing paid marketing data
- Some familiarity with Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- SQL, R proficiency
- Independent problem solver who can roll up sleeves and get things done
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and managing multiple initiatives
- Personal finance knowledge or experience is a bonus, but not required
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.