Palo Alto, CA /
We are seeking a hands on Recruiting Manager to manage, develop and build a recruiting team. In partnership with senior leadership, you will be responsible for planning and executing on recruiting strategies that ensure we are meeting our hiring objectives
About the job
- Cultivate, drive and operationalize recruiting initiatives in partnership with business stakeholders for highly targeted competencies including Engineering, Design, Product and Data Science.
- Work closely with recruiting/HR peers and internal client stakeholders to access, analyze and summarize data to shape our hiring process
- Build sourcing capability & capacity to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Build, manage, and mentor/develop the team
- Reinforce team performance goals/metrics and timelines
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition and D&I hiring
Skills and experience
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years direct people leadership experience at a technology company with a strong engineering and product culture
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
- Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including ATS (Lever) and sourcing tools
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.