Senior HR/People Operations Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
General + Administrative /
We are building a digital-only financial hub that works to improve financial outcomes for our clients, so they can spend less time managing their money, and more time doing the things they love. We envision a future where we automatically and intelligently route a client’s paycheck to take care of their day-to-day expenses, emergency fund, savings for financial goals, and long-term security. This is an audacious and inspiring vision we call Self-Driving Money™.
At Wealthfront, People Operations is a key ingredient in building a great company culture. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about empowering others and creative in their approach. As the People Operations Manager you are extremely organized, a strong communicator and excel at building relationships at all levels. You will conceptualize, define, and deliver on initiatives related to a variety of people operations areas including performance management, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, organizational development, assessments, employee onboarding. This will involve cross-functional collaboration with management and function leaders to prioritize and implement both function-specific and company-wide initiatives.
- Partner closely with the Executive Team and other function heads to assess and spearhead necessary organizational changes
- Curate and deliver cross-functional onboarding curriculumIn partnership with Operations, oversees and implements Compensation Review processes and company wide bi-annual performance review cycle
- Run cross-company bi-annual performance review cycle.
- Develop and implement a learning and development program for people managers.
- Conceptualize and drive employee engagement and feedback programs, empowering leaders to have ownership around action plans.
- Collect, analyze, and integrate results for continued improvement and transparency
- Oversee benefits administration and open enrollment, including conducting surveys of market benefits and suggesting updates to ensure our employee benefits are competitive
- Help to triage and respond to employee inquiries on people-related matters
- 5-7 years experience in People Operations or related fields including Performance Management, L&D and Organizational Development
- Experience managing teams, working with senior management, and collaborating with cross-functional managers and employees
- Strong communication skills and experience incorporating quantitative and qualitative feedback to inform policies, curricula, and training
- Passion for establishing a culture of excellence, accountability and respect
- Experience in and preference for working at a 200 employee technology company
- BS or MS in related field
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.