Director of Product Management, Investing
Palo Alto, CA /
Product Management /
Wealthfront is looking for a Director of Product Management to chart the future vision for our Investing product! Wealthfront’s Investment Accounts pioneered automated investing by offering broad access to sophisticated investing strategies at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisers. But that was only the beginning of a much broader vision for how our Investing product can serve our mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. You’ll focus on evolving our Investing product to meet a broader set of needs consumers have for investing and growing their savings. Your work will be a key pillar in our growth strategy to acquire new clients and expand our share of wallet. You’ll work with a high-performing cross-functional team with deep expertise in Design, Engineering, Marketing, Investments Research, Brokerage Operations, and Compliance. Success in this role requires a healthy balance of executional excellence and product vision.
Our Investing product is just another way we’re delivering on our vision to optimize and automate all of life’s finances, something we call Self-Driving Money™. This is a unique opportunity to be at the center of charting the next generation of innovations in retail investing. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
- Champion and curate the product vision, continually refine it based on customer insights, and rally the team around it.
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmap.
- Coach and partner with more junior PMs to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, working with them to drive high-quality, customer and data-backed product decisions.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work.
- Work cross-functionally to take new products and features to market in a way that maximizes their success.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in a consumer software company
- Excited by a role with a healthy mix of individual contributor work and management/leadership to execute on high-visibility, strategic product initiatives
- Passion for building delightful product experiences
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities with an executional, action-oriented mindset and an eagle-eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude. “Yes and” is one of your favorite phrases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners
- Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on product and company priorities
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving