Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront we believe everyone's personal finances can be optimized and automated for a very low fee using high-end technology. To achieve that, we built a software-only approach, which also helped create a new category: robo-advisors. Over the past six years we've paired the the expertise of our PhD-clad research team with the exceptional talents of our engineering, product and design teams to deliver sophisticated products and services to our clients that are easy and fun to use. And that plan has worked! We have loyal clients from every state who trust us with almost $9 billion in assets... and we're just getting started. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
We pride ourselves on being a technology company that delivers sophisticated financial advice, products, and services to our ambitious client base. Does working in a fast-paced recruiting organization with a fun and dedicated team excite you? We are a diverse group of recruiting professionals who understand how talent can impact the success of our company. If you are passionate about our mission, and are excited to have a tangible impact on the growth or our team, keep reading!
As a Recruiter you will be a front-line ambassador for our mission, forming relationships with strong talent spanning numerous Wealthfront teams. You will also work closely with internal hiring managers and other members of the Talent team including sourcers, recruiting coordinators, and senior recruiters. We work in a high volume, fast-paced environment with a huge focus on candidate experience, strong relationships, and passion for the Wealthfront mission.
- Collaborate with the Talent team and other internal stakeholders to understand all open positions and recruiting needs
- Oversee full-cycle recruiting process, which includes: screening resumes, performing interviews, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the onboarding process
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g. social networking, internet research, networking at events)
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top technical talent
- Track goals and metrics and leverage data to inform decisions
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- 1 - 5 years of experience in a technical or university recruiting role, sales roles, or similar metrics-driven function
- Demonstrated experience achieving clearly defined goals
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidence with public speaking and networking
- Well-honed time management and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of Wealthfront’s business, teams and value proposition
- Results-oriented mindset
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.