Marketing Operations Analyst
Palo Alto, CA
At Wealthfront, we believe that everyone should feel in control of their finances, and your money should empower you to achieve your most important life goals. That’s why we’re committed to building products and services that make it easy and delightful to save, invest and plan for your future. But we recognize that what we’re setting out to deliver to our clients is not what the average consumer expects. This is an amazing opportunity for an analytical and technical marketer who is up for the challenge of changing the conversation around finance and helping more people achieve financial confidence through our products and services.
What will you do here?
Wealthfront’s marketing team is responsible for new client acquisition and adoption of new products by existing clients. We use a range of digital channels (paid, social, email, content, etc) to drive business results. As our first Marketing Operations Analyst, you will own our technical marketing stack and the quantitative assessment of our marketing initiative. This is an amazing opportunity for an analytical thinker who is passionate about using data and analytics to inform business decisions. You’ll get the opportunity to own measurement of our marketing programs and to build out a best-in-class marketing platform for us to execute key campaigns. You will work closely with data science, engineering, finance, product and the rest of the marketing team.
This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
- Analyze the performance of key marketing initiatives and provide insights and recommendations to the team and management
- Scope and implement larger strategic projects such as a paid marketing attribution model and dashboards to monitor the marketing conversion funnel
- Collaborate with paid marketers and finance to set and synthesize results for our performance marketing initiatives
- Work with data engineering to improve data infrastructure
- Operate our marketing stack (CRM, paid marketing platforms, landing pages, CMS, analytics systems, etc.) and manage how it integrates with our internal systems
- Be the expert on marketing’s data infrastructure; support ETL needs across platforms (eg pixel tracking on web, mobile tracking, data import/export from third party tools)
- Assess new third-party tools and make strategic recommendations on what to use
- Manage existing contracts and onboard new vendors
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing analytics or marketing operations at a tech company
- Strong background in statistics and experience with time series data
- Experience in paid marketing and growth marketing, particularly with respect to measurement and systems
- Strong operational experience with a few of the following systems – Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget (or other CRM systems), Google Adwords, Facebook Campaign Manager, Wordpress (or other CMS), and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, R
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate technical content to an audience with varied backgrounds
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and managing multiple initiatives
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it. We entered into the banking space in a big way this past year with the launch of our cash account that offers an interest rate 18x greater than the national average. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response and grew over 100% last year to manage over $23 billion in total client assets.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2019 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.