Product Marketing Lead
Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront we have an ambitious vision to optimize and automate all your personal finances. By delivering our service exclusively through software, we can also offer very low fees and account minimums. Over the past six years our clients have rewarded us with $10 billion to manage and we have attracted some of the best venture capital firms in the business including Benchmark Capital, Greylock, Index Ventures and Social Capital. We recently closed a $75 million round of funding from Tiger Global and are rapidly growing our team. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
About the Role
We work hard to develop sophisticated financial strategies because we believe they’ll empower our clients to live the life they want. While the problems we’re solving are complex, the experiences we’re building need to be simple and elegant. Finance isn’t traditionally spoken about in a creative or intuitive way – we want to change that!
This is an amazing opportunity for a smart, passionate product marketer who’s excited to join a small but mighty marketing team. Finance is perceived as a traditional, stale industry. You’ll be tasked with the responsibility of crafting fresh product messaging that connects users with our products. And you’ll use your creativity to help execute multi-channel campaigns that drive acquisition and elevate the Wealthfront brand.
This role requires working closely with executives, as well as cross-functional partners in product, design, communications, engineering, and research. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop messaging and positioning strategies for new products.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate product launches and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Define and execute campaigns to drive brand awareness with non-clients and increase share-of-wallet with existing clients.
- Partner with consumer insights to gain an understanding of our users (values, buying behaviors, preferences) and effectively share insights internally.
- Provide strategic input on the marketing perspective throughout the product development cycle.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing; some experience in consumer technology preferred.
- Passionate storyteller with strong writing skills and the ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts.
- A knack for finding creative, fresh ways to explain traditional ideas.
- Strong empathy for the end user.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and managing multiple initiatives.
- Independent problem solver who can roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Personal finance knowledge/experience is a big bonus, but not required.
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.