Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront we believe everyone's personal finances can be optimized and automated for a very low fee using high-end technology. To achieve that, we built a software-only approach, which also helped create a new category: robo-advisors. Over the past six years we've paired the expertise of our PhD-clad research team with the exceptional talents of our engineering, product and design teams to deliver sophisticated products and services to our clients that are easy and fun to use. And that plan has worked! We have loyal clients from every state who trust us with over $9 billion in assets... and we're just getting started. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
We pride ourselves on being a technology company that delivers sophisticated financial advice, products, and services to our ambitious client base. Does working in a fast-paced recruiting organization with a fun and dedicated team excite you? We are a diverse group of recruiting professionals who understand how talent can impact the success of our company. If you are passionate about our mission, and are excited to have a tangible impact on the growth or our team, keep reading!
You’ll be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships from beginning to end. You will be the face of Wealthfront for many candidates. This is an opportunity to showcase your organizational expertise, your love for relationship-building with employees, clients and candidates, your strong communication skills, your ease in prioritizing between projects, and overall belief that people are at the heart of every great organization.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruiting events: scheduling interviews, presentations, and candidate travel
- Support the full cycle candidate experience from interviews to offers
- Manage high-volume scheduling from university to experienced hires
- Maintain accurate entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our applicant tracking system
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Take pride and ownership in the overall candidate experience
- Track and order all promotional and collateral materials for talent branding and events
We are looking for someone who has
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and external candidates
- 1-2 years experience in recruiting coordination and/or events in a high-energy work environment
- Bachelor’s degree
You will thrive in this role if
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, energetic, and professional
- You are empathetic in your engagement with candidates and all internal stakeholders
- You are passionate about finding diverse talent and want our teams to reflect many different aspects of diversity
- You are a self-starter with a willingness to suggest new ideas, own processes, and have strong prioritization skills
- You conceptualize and execute on new ideas for improved candidate experience
- You are excited to challenge typical recruiting practices
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.