Head of Growth
Palo Alto, CA /
Product at Wealthfront strives to re-imagine a financial industry where products are delivered by technology, not people, enabling clients to earn more money with less effort and anxiety. We earn and maintain client trust through quality product experiences built with a deep understanding of the client, close collaboration across a wide variety of functions and high visibility with the executive team. As a result of that trust, clients stay with us for a long time and give us more of their money each year. We believe that delight is the greatest form of virality; we strive to delight our clients, connecting with them emotionally, which causes our clients to tell others about us. We balance improving existing products with creating entirely new products, and we care far more about achieving a high magnitude of success on a few successful products than every product being successful.
Wealthfront is looking for a Head of Growth, who will lead and build a team to drive high intent visitors to Wealthfront, improve signup conversion and increase adoption of financial services and share of wallet among existing clients. This role is responsible for aligning a cross-functional team including engineering, design, data science and marketing, towards a roadmap that improves business outcomes. The team balances short projects with fast iteration and larger bets such as Drops, working across all areas of the product. The team is highly responsive to changing priorities and moves quickly to react to new insights and product launches with high leverage opportunities.
- 4+ years of Growth Product Management experience in a consumer software company
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an executional, action-oriented mindset and an eagle eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners
- Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on quickly changing product and company priorities
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Define and execute Wealthfront’s growth strategy to improve business outcomes, using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Lead a cross-functional team including engineering, design and data science to define the product roadmap
- Ensure alignment with executives and product areas
- Partner with marketing on client acquisition strategies across all channels, including organic, paid and referrals
- Define and execute a search engine optimization strategy to increase discovery of Wealthfront
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2020 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.