Product Support Specialist
Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront we believe everyone's personal finances can be optimized and automated for a very low fee using high-end technology. To achieve that, we built a software-only approach, which also helped create a new category: robo-advisors. Over the past seven years we've paired the expertise of our PhD-clad research team with the exceptional talents of our engineering, product and design teams to deliver sophisticated products and services to our clients that are easy and fun to use. And that plan has worked! We have loyal clients from every state who trust us with over $12 billion in assets... and we're just getting started. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
Are you interested in joining the Product Support Services team dedicated to continuously improving the experience of online investing via Wealthfront's automated investment service? Product Support Services is responsible for all client communication including client phone calls and emails. The support team works closely with all other divisions of Wealthfront Inc., including the engineering and product teams to provide the best client experience possible. All team members are series 7 registered.
- Ability to learn Wealthfront's service in detail, including our investment methodology, PassivePlus Features and Path financial planning service
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts
- A strong empathy for our clients
- Understanding of our vision and passion for our mission
- Independent problem solver who can roll up sleeves and get things done
- A positive attitude and strong teamwork skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of client facing experience preferred (but not required)
- Answer client phone calls and respond to client emails across a wide range of topics as it relates to our service
- Work cross-functionally managing multiple initiatives with our Engineering, Product and Brokerage ops teams
- Series 7 and 66 licenses ,or ability to obtain licenses within 90 Days
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront pioneered the category today known as “robo-advisors” when the company launched its automated investment service in 2011. Today, we manage over $12 billion for our clients and have expanded our service to offer free financial planning to anyone as well as cash management solutions with our recently launched FDIC insured Cash Account.
But we’re not done there. Our vision is to optimize and automate all of their clients’ finances, and build Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account and take care of the rest -- paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k) and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on reinventing the way we currently bank in the U.S. in 2019. The banking industry is one of the most non-client centric industries in existence and we hope you join us to flip the script and rebuild it from the ground up.