Performance Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
The traditional financial industry was not built to put the interests of clients first. At Wealthfront, we’re committed to building products and services that are designed to earn you more and make it easy to bank, invest, and plan for your future. And we don’t want to stop there – our vision is to optimize your money across spending, savings, and investments, putting it all to work effortlessly. Deposit your paycheck with Wealthfront and, with the click of a button, you can have us automate the rest. Our software can top off your emergency fund, pay all your bills, and even invest the rest to help meet your goals. We call this future Self-Driving Money™.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you’ll help attract, convert and retain Wealthfront customers. We are looking for a proven operational and analytical thinker who is passionate about solving complex problems and executing growth plans. You’ll balance strategy, efficiency and effectiveness, and help drive our paid strategy and channel roadmap. This role is responsible for optimizing existing channels, scoping new tests and partnering with marketing teams on future opportunities. Additionally, this person will be responsible for performance marketing reporting, supporting external agencies and helping define organizational opportunities.
- Collaborate with market research, product marketing, data science, product and design to contribute to overall company growth goals
- Drive performance marketing strategies and plans, focused on acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital/social, SEM, SEO, affiliates, web and more.
- Lead or collaborate on CRM efforts (email, in-app) that acquire, retain and engage prospects and existing customers; including cross-sell opportunities
- Drive, lead and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; including messaging, creative format, landing pages and more
- Act as a direct interface with our various paid marketing vendors (platforms, partners, tools), owning responsibilities across payments, reporting and analysis
- Interface with engineering, design and data analytics to address all design, measurement and engineering needs related to scaling our paid marketing efforts
- Present findings and insights to the marketing team and senior management as necessary
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience in a B2C environment (consumer tech experience with a high growth company is a plus)
- Experience executing growth strategies across channels and audiences, with a heavy focus on digital (paid digital, OLV, paid social, CRM, in-app)
- Experience with budgeting, optimization, performance tracking & reporting to leadership teams
- Some knowledge of SQL and experience with data warehouse environments
- Balanced strategic, analytical and operational thinker
- Thrives as a self-starter in faced paced environments
- Personal finance knowledge/experience is a big bonus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.