Senior Product Manager - Financial Planning
At Wealthfront, we have an ambitious vision to optimize and automate all of our clients’ personal finances exclusively through software. We've built a platform that delivers highly personalizedadvice and services including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking.
We aim to improve the financial outcomes of our users through engaging and sophisticated financial planning software. The financial planning team aims to understand our users’ current financials, future goals and aspirations, and surface insights to help them achieve their life goals. As part of the Product Management team, you'll be responsible for conceptualizing, defining, prioritizing, and shipping features for our fully automated financial planning solution. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Research and Data Science to ensure that client insights and product principles are integrated into our most important initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop engaging solutions to improve the financial outcomes of our users
- Generate, collect, and evaluate product ideas from across the company
- Create detailed product requirements that integrate market research, client insights and behavior
- Lead decisions that take into account engineering, design, research, product and marketing tradeoffs
- Define, monitor, and improve key financial planning metrics
- Work with engineering and data science to conduct experiments and share learnings
- Collaborate with communications and marketing on go-to-market plans
- 4+ years experience, at least 2 in a product management role
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and influence cross-functionally across all levels of management
- Experience shipping delightful consumer technology products
Wealthfront pioneered the category today known as “robo-advisors” when the company launched its automated investment service in 2011. Today, we manage over $12 billion for our clients and have expanded our service to offer free financial planning to anyone as well as cash management solutions with our recently launched FDIC insured Cash Account.
But we’re not done there. Our vision is to optimize and automate all of their clients’ finances, and build Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account and take care of the rest -- paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k) and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on reinventing the way we currently bank in the U.S. in 2019. The banking industry is one of the most non-client centric industries in existence and we hope you join us to flip the script and rebuild it from the ground up.
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.