Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote) /
We're looking for iOS software engineers to join our teams:
Investment - As part of a cross-functional scrum team in the Investing area, you will design and develop features of our iOS app, focused on new investment products. Build code in Swift and/or Objective- C, write tests and integrate with our in-house design systems and our backend API. Help us achieve our vision to make investing delightfully easy and understandable for our clients and prospective clients.
Growth - As part of the Growth team, you will help grow product adoption among existing clients and drive new clients to Wealthfront products. The team balances short projects with fast iteration and works across the entire suite of Wealthfront products. The team is highly responsive to new insights and product launches and moves quickly to address high leverage opportunities.
As a core member of the team, you will:
- Build a world-class native iOS application
- Quickly ship delightful features and iterate on them to make them even better
- Work closely with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Collaborate with design to build delightful mobile experiences
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Once you join Wealthfront, you will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our structured onboarding program
- Work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and during our semi-annual reviews
- Have autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
About the stack
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront started with the ambition to transform the investment advisory business, with the goal to unlock access to high quality investment advice for millions who were underserved by the traditional institutions. We built the first automated investment product that allows you to invest in a personalized portfolio of thousands of companies in seconds for a remarkably low fee; we then expanded into banking which made it remarkably easy for people to automate their finances end-to-end and eliminated the hassle of money management, all of which resulted in attracting more than $27 billion of our client’s hard earned savings, created the robo-advisor category and transformed the broader industry. And yet, we have a long way to go to achieve our mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions.
Wealthfront’s vision is to make it delightfully easy to build long-term wealth on your own terms. This vision is more relevant than ever because millions more people are getting into the market early and investing their hard earned savings in a handful of stocks. While this is a great way to start, it is inconsistent with building long-term wealth. We want to empower young investors to expand their horizon, and easily explore and execute on a wider range of investing strategies, make informed investment decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs while also making it effortless to grow and compound their savings exponentially, that’s transformational to their lives and their long-term future.