Registered Investment Agent
Toronto or Remote (Canada) /
Business Teams – Client Success /
Permanent Full Time
Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world. We're looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often, and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone.
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.
As part of the Client Experience team, you will be responsible for handling client questions and overseeing risk and meeting compliance requirements. We manage hundreds of millions of dollars, so the stakes are high. We want to deliver extraordinary experiences that meet our client's on-demand expectations while being a compliance leader.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with clients with registration, account opening approvals, documentation, and assisting with general client questions
- Work with product teams to modify and enhance product specifications to meet client demand
- Identify operational improvements to improve productivity and efficiency
- Be responsible for overseeing risk and meeting compliance requirements across all of our trading processes
We are looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who 'get it' and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission
- Have extreme precision and attention to detail
- Are an excellent communicator and know how to explain complex concepts and work with a variety of people
- Are comfortable digging through data to find and analyze desired information
- Have great analytical and prioritization skills. You know how to balance what needs to be done with what’s possible to do. You understand the scope of an issue and its priority
- Embrace technology and the role it plays in financial services
Skills we are looking for:
- CSC, CPH and DFOL
- Experience working on a trade desk and with trading platforms
- Experience working with clients
- Analytical experience with excel and SQL
- Solution focused
- Passionate about technology
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.