Client Experience Manager
Business Teams – Client Success /
Wealthsimple is a financial services company on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by providing products and advice that are accessible and affordable. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
With over 1 million people using Wealthsimple products, we are the market leader in Canada, and we’re fast growing in the US and UK. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world and we're looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone!
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.
Our Client Success team works closely with every part of Wealthsimple, learning the intricacies of how we build products, invest clients' money, and keep clients happy. At Wealthsimple, we are maker-owners, we believe that simple is better, and we do what's right for each client. As a Client Experience Manager, you will be helping shape the future of our front line client experience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver an amazing client experience; no matter what - do what's right for each client. You'll need to build upon your existing investment, personal finance and stock trading knowledge. You will have to explain complex concepts in a simple and accessible way
- Join our Client Success leadership team, acting as the subject matter expert for your domain and managing escalations
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding daily volume targets; mentor and coach a team of motivated Client Experience Agents to deliver high quality service to our clients (via phone and online)
- Act as the primary feedback loop with Product Managers to elevate client pain points and drive solutions to root-causes
- Work with the Client Success Operations team to identify operational improvements and drive productivity measures with an innovative approach
- Handle new processes and exceptions manually, and keep prioritized backlog of what we can automate
We're looking for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who 'get it' and want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission and are persistent in getting the job done
- Possesses a passion, curiosity, and energy for financial services + investing. You understand the ins and outs of the wealth management, trading, and more importantly - know how to explain these concepts simply
- Thrives in client-facing situations. At Wealthsimple, our client always come first, and we love the thrill of turning a client’s frustration into a great experience
- Has great analytical and prioritization skills. You know how to balance what needs to be done with what’s possible to do. You understand the scope of an issue and its priority - 'this is how things are done' is not in your vocabulary
- Embraces technology and the role it plays in financial services. Specifically, you have the flexibility to navigate multiple applications simultaneously to deliver unprecedented solutions
- Wants a career that makes getting up each morning exciting! This is not an average role, and you'll have the ability to make an impact
Skills we’re looking for:
- Experienced at leading and driving others to action (Client Success, financial services or startup team would be a plus)
- Awesome people skills and a positive attitude. You will be interact with hundreds of clients each day through a variety of channels (phone, email, presentations)
- Acts without being told what to do. Takes full ownership over work and proactively seeks help and input when needed
- Plans, organizes, and schedules in a productive manner, allowing for a focus on key priorities
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity. Approaches all situations with a growth mindset, willing to explore, learn and establish themselves as an expert in critical areas of the role
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.