Content Manager - Client Success
Toronto or Remote (Canada) /
Business Teams – Client Success /
Permanent Full Time
Wealthsimple is a financial services company on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom by providing products and advice that are accessible and affordable. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
With over 1 million people using Wealthsimple products, we are the market leader in Canada, and we’re fast growing in the US and UK. Our team is working together to build one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world and we're looking for talented people who want to help us move fast, ship often and make a huge impact. Join us on our mission to make financial services simple and affordable for everyone!
Read our Culture Manual to learn more about us and how we work.
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for working on both internal and external knowledge bases and ensuring they are up-to-date, relevant, and high quality. You will report into our Training & Quality Assurance team that equips our Client Experience Associates with the skills, knowledge, and know-how they need in order to deliver exceptional experience to our clients. At Wealthsimple, we are maker-owners, we believe that simple is better, and we do what's right for each client.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the product manager for our client-facing help centre - you approach this with an excellent client experience in mind
- Create new content or edit existing content such that it is informative and engaging to internal and external stakeholders
- Create processes to ensure content is created or updated in a timely manner to maintain relevance
- Create metrics and set targets to ensure outcomes are measurable and impactful
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders on improvement initiatives to ensure content is delivered to stakeholders in the most efficient and user friendly manner possible
- Assist the quality assurance and training team in setting and executing team strategy
We're looking for someone who:
- Is deeply curious with the intention of deep understanding so that you can communicate concepts in the simplest possible way
- Brings strong attention to detail - you sweat the small things
- Is analytical and has experience with project management - you know how to prioritize your time to hit deadlines
- Loves great writing - you have experience writing with voice, content standards, and translation in mind
- Is creative and knows how to express complex ideas in engaging and fresh ways
- Intuitively understands the aspects of a good user experience and constantly pursues ways of improving how stakeholders can engage with your work
- Has a willingness to be flexible and embrace the unknown - you understand that working in a startup environment can be challenging and that the parameters of this role and its expectations may be in a state of flux
Skills we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of technical/copy writing or content marketing experience
- Prior project management experience
At Wealthsimple, we embrace difference. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.