Various Locations /
Sales Management – DHI Roofing /
Four-time consecutive winner of the Inc.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award, Accord Group, is looking for the right teammates as we are becoming the number one storm related insurance restoration company in the nation. Our mission is to create remarkable experiences through rebuilding homes and rebuilding lives. When we say lives, that includes our teammates. Our Sales Managers lead high performing sales teams, and have the potential to earn between $150,000 - $200,000 in their first year.
As a trusted and professional leader in our industry, our passion is to give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds and hurricanes strike. 10 years in the industry, our experience working with insurance companies allows us to reliably advocate for our customers as they navigate their insurance restoration. During unprecedented times like these, we have not laid off a single teammate, moreover we are bringing on and developing top talent continuously while en route to our best year yet. Learn More Here - Watch Our Video
- Build, Lead and Manage – Recruit, coach and develop sales teammates to achieve SMART production goals.
- Revenue Generation – Lead your team to achieve realistic revenue results.
- Remarkable Experiences – create a remarkable experience for customers and teammates in everything you do.
SKILLS & ABILITIES WE LOVE IN THIS ROLE
- Highly competitive, supportive and coaching approach to developing teammates
- Positive attitude working every day with a ‘can do’ approach
- Thrives in a fast paced, healthy and evolving team environment
- Gets and gives energy by achieving results through people
- Ability to create a steady pace for the team staying on pace to goals
- High integrity and commitment to the team and individuals winning.
- Skilled listener and communicator using several means to connect with teammates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an intuitive understanding of motivation/influence
- 5 years sales and/or sales management experience preferred
- Referral, cold calling, B to C prospecting and sales skills preferred
- Proven track record of starting and growing a sales team
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to utilize our web-based and mobile sales applications
- Competency in sales CRM preferred
Eleven years ago, our founder Dustin Doll, quickly saw that storm restoration is profitable & is a massive market with 96% market availability. When you combine this with a leadership team that has over $1.7B in experience, we expect grow exponentially and are poised to become an industry leader.
Working with our customers we focus on service first, providing free inspections for our both residential and commercial clients. If we believe a claim is warranted, we assist in that process, then work on the customers behalf to get as much damage covered as possible. Our hands on approach to managing the project from start to finish allows for great teammate-to-customer relationships and has contributed to our A+ BBB rating and our great Google reviews. As a company, Accord Group, is responsible for over $325M in restoration projects, and over 22,000 projects completed. We are proud to say that we have are operating completely debt free since 2010. If you’d like to join us on our journey, please apply today.
Integrity … Golden Rule … Discipline … Humility … We Are Accord!
Background, motor vehicle, drug & employment checks will be required.