Technical Producer - Digital
New York, NY /
Listen is an award-winning creative agency rooted in sound and music. We partner with global brands to provide sonic identity, music strategy, experiential activations, and artist partnerships. The most innovative brands and artists alike come to us to create boundary-pushing creative programs and platforms.
Listen is growing! We’re looking for a Technical Producer, Digital to join our team. This is a full-time contract position with the potential to join our team permanently. Listen’s workplace is currently remote, and we expect to return to our office in Brooklyn in July 2021.
- Lead digital project builds for Listen, overseeing internal and external teams to ensure adherence to the brief, delivering on key project milestones and ensuring successful, high production value outcomes.
- Manage Listen’s software development vendor(s), tracking work progress and managing the flow of communication between Listen staff and contract development teams.
- Foresee and flag potential scoping or technical issues, escalating when necessary and working with the EP and Creative Technologist to find savvy solutions.
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders on production matters
- Collaborate with the Executive Producer, the creative team and Resource Manager to establish project resource needs & workload week to week.
- Utilize our project management platform, Mavenlink, to manage schedule and tasks.
- Utilize Listen’s Github repo for build and issue tracking, introducing other platforms and workflows as warranted.
- Manage project developer accounts (Azure, various store accounts, etc.), and build releases on those accounts.
Experience / Skillset
- 3 years + digital agency or other relevant experience leading digital project builds.
- Delivers quality work and understands how to leverage both team and company leadership to ensure its delivery.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- A strong interest in digital culture, art, entertainment, and technology.
- Proactive, adaptive and passionate about learning and understanding new technologies, platforms and cultural and technological trends.
- Able to delve in and lead projects with significant creative and technological risk.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor!
Listen values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Listen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
By clicking submit, I am consenting to the information I am providing being used to evaluate me for employment for the position for which I am applying and other positions for which I might be qualified, to communicate with me concerning potential employment-related matters and, generally, in the course of the process undertaken by Listen to fill the job.