Senior Production Director - Digital
New York, NY /
Listen is an award-winning creative agency rooted in sound and music. We partner with global brands to provide sonic identity, music strategy, experiential activations, and artist partnerships. The most innovative brands and artists alike come to us to create boundary-pushing creative programs and platforms.
Listen is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Production Director, Digital to join our team. This is a full-time position and will begin as a remote role. We expect to return to our office in Brooklyn in July 2021.
- Serve as the Executive Producer for multi-faceted, digital focused projects, managing the scope, budget, timeline and ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Lead digital project builds for Listen, overseeing internal and external teams to ensure adherence to the brief, delivering on key project milestones and ensuring successful, high production value outcomes.
- Participate in scoping prospective web & mobile app builds for all projects.
- Foresee and flag potential scoping or technical issues, escalating when necessary and offering savvy solutions.
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders on production matters
- Manage project budgets, providing detailed and accurate project accounting including creating initial budgets, shepherding projects through the budget approval process, performing monthly reconciliation and forecasting, and close out for all assigned projects.
- Collaborate with the Head of Production and internal stakeholders on refining Listen’s approach to digital product design & management.
- Collaborate with the Head of Production and creative leadership on master resource planning and project resourcing.
- Continuously broaden and deepen our network of developers. Build strategic relationships with vendors, individual developers and technologists to serve various project needs.
- Learn and utilize our project management platform, Mavenlink, at an expert level.
- Assist with managing Listen’s Github repo for build and issue tracking, introducing other platforms and workflows as needed.
Experience / Skillset
- 7 years + agency or other relevant experience across progressive brands.
- A proven track record of leading large scale, technologically ambitious creative projects to completion.
- Excellent project management skills, including project accounting, gantt charts and other timeline management tools. Must demonstrate a clear grasp of industry standard project management methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects, and prioritize responsibilities
- Delivers quality work and understands how to leverage both team and company leadership to ensure its delivery.
- A strong interest in digital culture, art, entertainment, and technology.
- Proactive, adaptive and passionate about learning and understanding new technologies, platforms and cultural and technological trends.
- Able to lead projects with significant creative and technological risk.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor!
Listen values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Listen is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
By clicking submit, I am consenting to the information I am providing being used to evaluate me for employment for the position for which I am applying and other positions for which I might be qualified, to communicate with me concerning potential employment-related matters and, generally, in the course of the process undertaken by Listen to fill the job.