Social Media Internship
Primarily Remote /
Social Media /
Hi there! We're WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We've been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 5 times in a row and we'd love to meet you. We're looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We're Looking For
Pursuing a Bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, Business or related major. Sophomore or Junior standing in College.
GPA above a 3.4
Understanding of the Internet, copywriting, customer service, and Internet technologies
Prior Internship/part-time/summer job experience are a plus
Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, HootSuite, Buffer, and Canva a plus
Basic HTML or image editing experience (Desired)
Customer service experience in any industry (Desired)
Demonstrates the ability to get things done
Insatiable desire to learn
Excellent time management, oral, and written communication skills requires
Facebook account with over 100 friends desired (Only used to verify web understanding)
Twitter account with over 50 followers desired (Only used to verify web understanding)
Outstanding written communication skills
“Power” Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc account (Ex. Defined as 500+ followers)(A bonus)
What You'll Do
- Must be able to work 10 hours per week utilizing own reliable computer and internet connection (position is 90-95% remote)
- Consult with social media specialists on a regular basis to discuss client feedback, create content, and report on social media campaign performance
- Research and create online “buyer personas”
- Create programs that leverage earned, owned and paid media elements
- Develop social media editorial calendars
- Assist in the development of creative/assets for social channels
- Ability to manage content creation workflow independently
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing internship training program will be provided for interns.
On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, trend watch reports, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns
What You'll Get
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.