UI/UX Product Design Lead (Remote) (Indonesia)
Interactive: Design, Development, & Project Management /
What We're Looking For
- General Knowledge
- 4+ years' of UX design experience primarily in Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience leading design for an Saas based software
- Experience working in an agile environments
- Strong English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Minimum 4 year (2 years or more desired) experience as a web designer/UX designer
- Impressive portfolio with a proven track record in designing for the web
- Outstanding skills in Figma/Adobe XD
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Enjoys typography and color theory
- Stays up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Energized about Internet design, functionality and user experience
- Problem solver
What You'll Do
- Lead the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Partner with UX writers to ensure all UI copy meets standards
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap
- What You'll Need
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Experience in Saas product design.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
- Bonus Points
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
Job Submission Requirements (Note: Primary hiring criteria is applicant sample works)
- Minimum of 3 URLs (websites you designed)
- Portfolio or PDF of additional work
The core position hours will overlap until 1PM EST (New York Time Zone) from Monday to Friday.
Check out our culture on social media:
*You don't need to apply more than once, even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented groups, are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!