Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (CRO) (Cape Town, South Africa)
Cape Town /
Digital Marketing /
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 6 offices in the US as well as one in Guatemala and another in Cape Town, South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 - operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 18+ Countries) who work full-time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Why Choose WebFX
For 8 years in a row, WebFX has been named the #1 Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania, which is our headquarters’ home state! As a company, we pride ourselves on being able to offer the same culture and benefits to our global team members. In addition to very competitive base pay, we offer company profit-sharing, performance bonuses, and health insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc.). To aid in your success, we provide world-class digital marketing training (Organic SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Google Analytics + Studio, etc.), long-term career track opportunities, and ongoing learning bonuses (yes, you can get paid to learn!), along with numerous other benefits!
Read below to learn about some of the benefits you can expect when working with WebFX:
- No matter where you are located or your position, WebFX offers long-term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global team members have been with WebFX for 10+ years, and we’re hoping you can be too! 🌏
- We put our people first; it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own - when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates, which are simply unheard of in our industry because, again, we put our people first.
- When you join WebFX, you don’t just join a company; you join a community! We value all of our team members the same, regardless of their position or where they call home. We truly look forward to learning about you and your background, and we will be there to celebrate the milestones in your life together, no matter how big or small! 👏
- Invitation to our annual FXFest – an all-expenses paid trip for our international team members (with a 1-year tenure) to our company headquarters. The week-long event is filled with activities, learning, and motivation to help unite our U.S. and global staff! 🛫
- Fully equipped in-office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator, and more! 🖥️
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that, at the same time, only partners with clients who share our values. 🌱📈
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary software/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and software we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here.
- Merit-based promotional structure.
- Annual merit-based compensation increases! 💰
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally - in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals - since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here!
What You'll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- From training with our Sr Digital Marketers to access to countless industry-leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services, and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period. We offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those - no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you're meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all - we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full-service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else - from link building, social media, web design, and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
Our goal is to hire on 50+ team members over the next 36 months in South Africa, and we've recently opened our office in Cape Town to help us achieve this goal.
Who We're Looking For
- You will function as an important member of the team by supporting UX and CRO strategies
- Access site analytics platforms to build reports and deliver insights and opportunities based on independent data analysis
- Provide strategic, audience-centric recommendations for improving website performance that considers channel and client goals
- Optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Support strategy, execution, and measurement of A/B tests
- Create and run CRO experiments and focus groups to gather user insights
- Collaborate with our teams as the main cross-channel contact: own communications, manage workflows and provide status updates
- This role requires a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities and the ability to develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan
What You'll Do
- Minimum Qualifications: 3+ years of conversion optimization experience
- Understanding of CRO best practices from latest testing strategies to new technologies
- Experience with CRO and A/B testing tools (ex: Google Optimize, Crazy Egg, and Userlytics)
- Experience thinking analytically and making data-driven decisions
- Experience finding solutions for complicated problems (tinker mindset)
- Understanding of paid marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Email, SEO, etc
- Goal oriented and long term thinker
- Experience working on high traffic websites (Over 500K monthly views)
Negotiable, based on experience
Annual merit-based increases
Working Hours and Location
We're currently looking for full-time team members who are able to work in our Cape Town office and the hours outlined below.
Cape Town Office: 114 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 AM -7:30 PM SAST
Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SAST
Check out our culture on social media:
Please submit a resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
*You don't need to apply more than once, even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented groups, are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!