Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Credit Operations – Identity
TunaiKita is looking for a stellar Analyst to drive our expansion in Indonesia. If you enjoy analyzing credit worthiness and have high curiosity about things as well as interacting with others and work well under pressure, join us and help us grow.
In this role, you'll be a part of the Credit Risk Team to detect, prevent fraud and minimize risk to help give responsible loan to customers.
This job is located in Jakarta.
- Determined credit worthiness of applicants
- Ensure all approved applications comply with TunaiKita and lender criteria
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk applicants
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities
- Make sure all procedures are followed accordingly based on policy.
- Coordinate collaborations with other departments.
- Have honest attitude, conscientious and responsible.
- Age maks. 32 yrs old
- Min. Bachelor's Degree of any major
- Min. 1 yr Experience as Credit Analyst/Fraud Analyst in Banking/Multifinance industry
- Work well under pressure and tight deadline
- Good analytical thinking is a must
We're building an amazing team and are constantly on the lookout for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our fast paced yet fun to work with-environment and contribute to our mission to improve financial inclusion and change the lives of Indonesian consumers.
Join our highly motivated, dynamic and non-stop learner team to know us better!
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.