Greater Jakarta Area
Product – Product Management
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone.
TunaiKita is looking for a proven Product Manager to drive our expansion in Indonesia. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the mobile, banking and fintech industry and are able to thrive under ambiguous objectives, join our team and help us grow.
This job is located in Jakarta.
- Support the CEO of TunaiKita in designing, developing and optimising a leading mobile-focused lending technology product platform in Indonesia.
- Conduct research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers and product metrics to determine appropriate feature set and drive efficient usage of TunaiKita’s product and services backend and business-facing products
- Co-develop the backend and B2B product roadmap in alignment with go-to-market plans and business forecast
- Drive the backend and B2B product design and underlying programme and project management across teams in Indonesia, Singapore and ChinaWork closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations and partners to implement new features and ongoing enhancements
- Devise and measure suitable metrics with the ultimate goal of ensuring an amazing experience for our Indonesian partners and customers
- A natural go-getter that obsesses over the tiniest of details without losing sight of strategic goals, product roadmaps and programme and project timelines.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with strong intuition in the behaviour of Indonesian mobile users and borrowers.
- Strong track record in starting and launching mobile and web products for the Indonesian mobile consumer market4 to 6 years of experience in product management, preferably in the mobile internet and banking/fintech space.
- S1 (Bachelor’s) degree in Computer Science or other technical fields from a reputable university is preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ready, willing and eager to travel throughout Indonesia, with the occasional travel to Singapore
- Conversational or written fluency in Mandarin
- Banking and/or Fintech product experience
- Startup or sales, business development and marketing experience in Indonesia
We're building an amazing team and are constantly on the lookout for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our fast-paced and challenging environment, so as to contribute to our mission to improve financial inclusion and change the lives of Indonesian consumers.
Are you up for the challenge?
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.