Greater Jakarta Area
Engineering – Centre of Excellence - Frontend
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash/TunaiKita if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash/TunaiKita leverage the power of mobile technology, big data, and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$327 million and acquired over 130 million users and processed more than US$7 billion in loans.
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join TunaiKita if you want to leverage upon the power of big data and machine learning to develop and promote products that can provide businesses with better credit profiles of customers and underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers. Founded in 2017, we are the first startup using big data and machine learning to evaluate consumer credit and detect fraud.
Tunaikita is looking for a stellar technologist to drive our expansion in Jakarta. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the fintech industry and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our senior android Engineer, and help us grow.
As an Android Developer in TunaiKita, you will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features. Build re-usable Android software components for the platform. Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- 3 years of solid experience as an Android Developer.
- Deep understanding of Android Studio, Java, Android NDK, etc.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Native Android app development experience for a portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps.
- Proficient in Java with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficient in Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia will be a plus
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia and Vietnam.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.