Technical Program Manager
Greater Jakarta Area
Program – Program Management - Internal
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone.
As a Technical Program Manager you are responsible for driving the various teams – both internal and external – to deliver products and services to the market. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Assist the product owner in Agile / SCRUM development process; maintain an eye on sprint planning.
- Monitor each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in technology or IT
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services with geographically distributed teams in fast paced, stressful environments.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a bonus
- Strong drive and self-motivated, alpha character
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.