Principal Development Manager
Greater Jakarta Area
Leadership – Technology
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash/TunaiKita if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash/TunaiKita leverage the power of mobile technology, big data, and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$327 million and acquired over 130 million users and processed more than US$7 billion in loans.
TunaiKita is seeking a result-oriented Principal Development Manager who will be a key member of the Senior Management team. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated history of driving growth and profitability, preferably in a startup or fintech marketing environment.
In this role, you’ll work to manage the team of software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
This job is located in Jakarta.
- Owner of software engineering, software architecture, security practices, DevOps, and infrastructure best practices, processes, abstractions, metrics, and engineering principles
- Primary driver, educator, and steward of high quality and reliable engineering organization.
- Chief architect of integrated systems and chief reviewer of large scale technical designs.
- Direct strategic technology capability investment in alignment with business needs.
- Keep up to date with trends in engineering, including containers and orchestration, serverless, DevOps, NoOps, other programming paradigms, etc.
- Shape company technology strategy in alignment with landscape evolution.
- 10+ year experience in software engineering, and 5+ year experience in architecting, designing, developing large scale customer products.
- Experienced with building and managing large scale systems with horizontal scalability
- Experienced with design and operation of Databases, SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experienced with DevOps practices
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skills to handle both the big picture and important technical details.
We're building an amazing team and are constantly on the lookout for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our fast-paced and challenging environment, so as to contribute to our mission to improve financial inclusion and change the lives of Indonesian consumers.
Are you up for the challenge?
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia and Vietnam.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.