Software Developer Engineer
Greater Jakarta Area
Leadership – Technology
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone.
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join TunaiKita if you want to leverage upon the power of big data and machine learning to develop and promote products that can provide businesses with better credit profiles of customers and underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers. Founded in 2017, we are the first startup using big data and machine learning to evaluate consumer credit and detect fraud.
TunaiKita is looking for a stellar technologist on software development with experience in developing global distributed technology solutions. The successful candidate will have experience working with distributed teams and building highly scalable services. Being able to look at the big picture, architecture, systems design and dive into details of software design and code is key.
Responsibilities & Requirement
- Develop global distributed technology solutions.
- Work closely with distributed teams and building highly scalable services.
- Being able to look at the big picture, architecture, systems design and dive into details of software design and code is key.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3 years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities.
- BONUS SKILLS:
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Working knowledge of framework and technology stacks such as Spring Boot & React & MongoDB
We are not tied to one technology instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture. We are looking for talented SDE/architects who enjoy working on creative solutions, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.