Greater Jakarta Area
Engineering – Centre of Excellence - Frontend
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash/TunaiKita if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash/TunaiKita leverage the power of mobile technology, big data, and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$327 million and acquired over 130 million users and processed more than US$7 billion in loans.
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Tunaikita if you want to leverage upon the power of big data and machine learning to develop and promote products that can provide businesses with better credit profiles of customers and underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers. Founded in 2017, we are the first startup using big data and machine learning to evaluate consumer credit and detect fraud.
Tunaikita is looking for a stellar technologist to drive our expansion in Jakarta. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the fintech industry and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, and help us grow.
This Job is based in Jakarta.
- Design and implement Automated QA Workflow that is suitable with our current development process to increase build reliability.
- Hookup QA Workflow with development and deployment process to achieve better Continuous Development & Continuous Integration.
- Involved in new project development, cooperate with PM to finish yield report root cause analysis and corrective actions with team member for every build. Follow the project regarding the quality abnormity, study the feasibility of quality specification, and negotiate with customers on criteria.
- Follow up customer online quality status, handle customer complaints and lead to solve quality abnormity.
- Prepare review and update inspection instruction, control plan, limit sample and testing programs.
- Summarize and analyze quality status including defected trend and failure mode by weekly monthly and quarterly.
- Quality criteria training to production line leaders and trainers.
- Monitor process quality, go through process to check if there is any non-conforming changing.
- Support to maintain the quality system.
- Participate in internal system audit.
- Computer science or related field with 3+ years of quality assurance engineer/software development engineer experience.
- Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
- Experience owning end-to-end software quality, including design and implementation of test frameworks, automated test creation and execution.
- Has good knowledge and experiences to build automated test for Web frontend, backend (API test) and mobile frontend (android & IOS)
- Can juggle testing of multiple releases with multiple dependencies
- Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Has experience and conviction around measures to quantify software quality.
- Can propose tradeoffs and provide risk assessment to stakeholders
- Maintains composure in the face of highly ambiguous environments and constant change
- Able to communicate in Bahasa and English proficiently.
- Have work on a Scrum development environment.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus.
- Good system architecture understanding and have worked on a large complex distributed transactional systems.
- Can speak Mandarin
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia and Vietnam.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.