QA Lead (Manager)
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Engineering – Centre of Excellence - Frontend
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Tunaikita if you want to leverage upon the power of big data and machine learning to develop and promote products that can provide businesses with better credit profiles of customers and underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers. Founded in 2017, we are the first startup using big data and machine learning to evaluate consumer credit and detect fraud.
Tunaikita is looking for a stellar QA team on our expansion in Jakarta. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the fintech industry and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Quality Assurance Lead, and help us grow.
This Job is based in Jakarta.
- Responsible for Indonesia QA candidate hiring and team build up
- Work with technical and product team cross countries and define QA workflow best practice
- Design test plan and break down tasks to team member, mark sure each release launch smoothly
- Build and maintain test environments
- Automate regression cases and triage each failure
- Analysis requirements, design cases and track bugs
- Computer science or related field with 5+ years of test experience, 1+ year QA lead experience
- 1+ year automation experience, familiar with API&APP&Web automation
- Familiar at least one coding language: python/java/ruby/...
- Familiar with linux, mysql, jenkins, have the knowledge of docker, kubernetes
- Solid communication skill, has the experience on working in complex business team
- Proven experience owning end-to-end quality assurance process from creating test case & scenario from a requirement, execute test, provide test report and loop back result
- Have work on a Scrum development environment
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus
- Familiar with testlink/jira platform
- Can speak Mandarin
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.