Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Engineering – Centre of Excellence - Frontend
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Tunaikita if you want to leverage upon the power of big data and machine learning to develop and promote products that can provide businesses with better credit profiles of customers and underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers. Founded in 2017, we are the first startup using big data and machine learning to evaluate consumer credit and detect fraud.
Tunaikita is looking for a stellar QA team on our expansion in Jakarta. If you can understand complex technology, navigate the fintech industry and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Quality Assurance Analyst, and help us grow.
This Job is based in Jakarta.
- Responsible for coordinating QA testing on every sprint cycle and version release.
- Work with product team and developers to draft test cases and test scenarios.
- Run test cases and scenarios on product releases and making sure we have a stable product release.
- In charge of Visual testing to make sure that screens, messaging and flow are align with product requirements.
- In charge of Functional black box testing to test multiple use cases such as happy path, error path & edge cases path to be covered.
- In charge of Regression test by maintaining general test suites and past test suites to make sure expected application behavior on each release.
- File and track bugs, also need work with developer to find the root cause.
- Build and maintain test environment.
- Work closely with QA Engineer to communicate generate test cases to be automated and define QA workflow best practice.
- Computer science or related field with 1+ years of quality assurance experience.
- Proven experience / exposure on creating and executing highly effective quality assurance processes.
- Proven experience owning end-to-end quality assurance process from creating test case & scenario from a requirement, execute test, provide test report and loop back result.
- Proven experience breaking down test case, test scenarios from complex business requirements (high level) & from user stories.
- Proven experience on linux platform and mysql.
- Have work on a Scrum development environment
- Experience with performance and scalability testing, latency testing a plus
- Good system architecture understanding and have worked on a large complex distributed transactional systems.
- Familiar with python/java language, familiar with testlink/jira platform.
- Can speak Mandarin.
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.