Greater Jakarta Area
Program – Launcher - Markets, Products
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join Wecash if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
Wecash leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone.
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join TunaiKita if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by providing superior customer service experiences to users of our TunaiKita mobile app.
Founded in January 2017 as a joint venture between Wecash Southeast Asia, JAS Kapital and Kresna Usaha Kreatif, TunaiKita is the first Indonesian company to leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. Wecash started in 2014 and has since raised more than US$100 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$6 billion in loans over the past 3 years.
TunaiKita is looking for a stellar finance professional to drive our expansion in Indonesia. If you enjoy interacting with people and work well under pressure, join us and help us grow.
This job is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- You are our loan product expert and primarily supports the credit product team.
- You will innovate new and exciting loan products for the near-prime and sub-prime consumer market segment and design every part of the product including features, interest rate, extensions, risk and pricing.
- You will meet, negotiate, discuss and convince various banks to partner with us to support the product.
- You will advise management on the characteristics and funding needs of the near-prime / sub-prime market segment in Indonesia.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
- Alpha, strong personality, self starter and go-getter.
- Deep experience with unsecured loan products - such as the credit card business, unsecured loans, or consumer financing - and structuring them – from features to pricing to risk analysis.
- Familiar with the needs and requirements of the Indonesian consumer market, especially the sub-prime and near-prime markets.
- Good knowledge of OJK/BI regulations and other regulatory requirements that may apply to the loan business.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and quick on your feet.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Math, or related fields
- Banking and/or Fintech industry experience
We're building an amazing team and are constantly on the lookout for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our fast-paced and challenging environment, so as to contribute to our mission to improve financial inclusion and change the lives of Indonesian consumers.
Are you up for the challenge?
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.