Credit Ops Officer
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Credit Operations – Identity
TunaiKita is looking for a stellar young professionals to drive our expansion in Indonesia. If you enjoy interacting with customers and work well under pressure, join us as our Identity Analyst and help us grow!
- Conduct Phone Verification and Assessment.
- Proposed recommendation to Credit Risk Analyst
- Make sure all procedures are followed accordingly based on policy.
- Coordinate collaborations with other departments.
- Have honest attitude, conscientious and responsible.
- Age maks. 27 yrs old
- Min. Diploma graduates / College graduates
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Has work experience in an international BPO/Call Center setting would be a plus
- Above Average English Communication Skills
- Amenable working on shifts, holidays, weekends & extended work hours
We're building an amazing team and are constantly on the lookout for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our fast paced yet fun to work with-environment and contribute to our mission to improve financial inclusion and change the lives of Indonesian consumers.
Join our highly motivated, dynamic and non-stop learner team to know us better and help us grow!
Wecash’s goal is to create financial inclusion for half of the world’s population who do not have access to financial services. We do this by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, big data, and mobile technology to connect financial institutions and our customers. Founded in 2013, Wecash is a global fintech company with presence in China, North and South America, Indonesia, Vietnam and India.
To date, Wecash has built a 1200-strong team globally, collaborated with more than 50 financial institutions, and accumulated over 150 million users across China, Brazil, Indonesia and upcoming new markets. Wecash has raised more than US$267 million in equity financing over four rounds, and counts top-tier investors such as IDG, SIG, China Merchants Group, Forebright Capital and Orix as its shareholders.