Vancouver, BC /
Product – Product Management /
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, and a global presence. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
Product managers at Galvanize drive their solution in the right direction by identifying market and customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap. You work cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions on our HighBond Platform. You will manage the solution lifecycle end-to-end while engaging and communicating with external and internal stakeholders to align your solution objectives to our platform vision.
About the role
- Drive the product roadmap for your solution, through understanding customer needs and evaluating, curating and ruthlessly prioritizing new ideas.
- Be the voice of the customer in our product team, by clearly communicating and sharing insights about our customers and how we can get their jobs done better.
- Frequently engage with customers for discovery and validation of new solution capabilities.
- Manage your solution backlog, writing user stories and collaborating with the team on design.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Technical Product Managers, UX, R&D, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement and Competitive Intelligence teams to build and launch new products, develop buyer personas, ensure sales are enabled and more.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business domain, applying problem-solving skills to address critical and complex issues to ensure the product evolves to make our customers successful at their jobs.
- Track product performance, user engagement, and outcomes.
- Working with external third parties to assess technical partnership and licensing opportunities.
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with B2B enterprise SaaS experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong business acumen.
- You understand the entire software development lifecycle, and are experienced in agile cross-functional environments and being a part of autonomous teams.
- You love talking to customers, prospects discussing product and business strategy and do not hesitate to get jump in and get the job done.
- You have a data-oriented mindset and you are passionate about user and performance metrics.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (Bonus: MBA).
- You are familiar with applying Jobs to Be Done
- Have previous experience in GRC, in particular IT security or Third Party Risk Management.
Why you’ll love working here
1. You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
2. Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
3. You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
4. You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.