Remote - All Locations /
Investment Banking Division /
Weild & Co. is focused on reviving the American Dream. We want entrepreneurs to prosper; we want small IPOs to be a success; we want public companies to flourish in the aftermarket. We believe this is necessary to support job creation and prosperity in America (and across the globe). Hence, we founded Weild & Co. to develop the products, services and policy that we see are necessary to bring U.S. stock markets back to the levels where they will once again be the envy of markets across the globe.
Our platform strategy is focused on enabling our registered professionals to provide a broader spectrum of corporate finance and capital raising services. These services span the gamut from strategic advisory, M&A, private placements, and public securities offerings to investor relations services. We strive to provide a differentiated approach that is client-focused and infused with our unrivaled understanding as to how market structure leads traditional Wall Street to work against the interests of the corporate client. We take particular pride in helping businesses and funds that contribute to job formation, economic growth, and quality of life.
Our Investment Bankers are Independent Contractors housing their licenses and conducting securities work through the Weild & Co. Broker-Dealer.
Bankers collaborate with business professionals or individuals in building their capital. They conduct research on common financial and market trends to build and implement detailed financial models which help businesses accurately determine their profitability and review certain financial deals. Investment Bankers are also responsible for examining all risks that come with certain investments and advise their clients accordingly.
You will be tasked with running the engagement from start to finish. You will source deals, conduct due diligence, negotiate terms with the issuer, and source investments for the engagement. Having a solid understanding of the financial market and its current development will be crucial your success. You will need to communicate in a professional manner while under pressure. Finally, they should demonstrate determination and adaptability.
· Have Securities licenses (S79, SIE, S7 or S82, and S63) that are active or can be reactivated through the waiver/exam process.
o SIE, S7 or S82, and S63. Series 79 can suffice in certain situations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Valuation, forecasting, and model experience
· Knowledge of Securities, Private Placement, and M&A regulations
· Analytical and Mathematic Skills
· Strong work ethic and professionalism
· Calculated decision maker
· Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions
· Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
· Preparation and review of client finance materials including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks
· Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
Compensation: This role is commission only with high payouts. Exact payouts are detailed in our Independent Contractor Agreement. Contractors are given complete flexibility to create their own schedules, so your work-life balance will be entirely up to you.
Please see Weild & Co.’s Regulation Best Interest, Form CRS Disclosure Here.