U.S. Remote /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re well-funded by top VCs. Within three months of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. Over the next few years, we project that we will be the number one player in the space with massive market share, resulting in huge revenue and valuation.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to have a massive impact on Welcome’s business. We are growing insanely fast and looking for a strong integrations engineer to join our world-class team, match the tsunami of demand we are already experiencing, and help us grow even faster.
You want your code to have significant and measurable positive impact. You love bringing people together. Your happiness comes from the joy of others, and you look forward to building stand-out moments of delight into the Welcome experience. You are a keen problem solver and team player. You take pride in the craftsmanship of your work, and appreciate when it is rewarded; our customers are fine with fewer features, but are not okay with broken features. The integrations engineer role at Welcome encompasses software development and customer development in a unique way. You will own how our product integrates with other applications in the enterprise.
- Be part of an inclusive, collaborative team that embraces healthy discussions and supports each other in their goals
- Interface directly with our customer’s ops teams, serving as their primary point of contact during implementation.
- Understand user requirements and communicate how Welcome can solve their business and technical challenges.
- Create technical content (sample code, demos, one-pagers, etc) to show customers how to implement integrations between Welcome and their existing tools
- 1+ years of production level software development experience with a strong generalist background
- An empathetic, collaborative and consultative work style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience and familiarity with Tray.io
Our Investments in You
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Fitness and internet reimbursements
- Top-of-the-line work computer
- $1,000 budget to build your dream home office
- Opportunities to attend the most high-end virtual events in the world
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.