Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
U.S. Remote /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to help us manage a world-class customer journey.
Imagine working with a world-class team of people where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months.
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks which is half the industry average.
- Established Welcome as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come.
- Skipped a Seed Round and close a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet.
- Welcome is looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented demand gen leader to create, execute, and drive campaigns that help build our sales pipeline. This result-oriented person will own the overall marketing demand generation strategy including: SEM, SEO, ABM, and additions to the marketing technology stack.
- Fill the sales pipeline and accelerate the velocity of prospects.
- Develop and align your growth plan internally across the teams. Partner with and provide expertise to business development and sales teams on demand gen programs and approaches.
- Manage the buyer’s (and influencer’s) journey. Understand our buyer personas. Ensure that we are reaching and engaging with all of our prospects. Optimize our approach to lead nurturing.
- Implement demand gen campaigns across channels: email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, video, web, display, virtual/hybrid events, etc. Driving organic growth through partnership with the content team.
- Identify and test new methodologies.
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Leverage data to make smart decisions. Accurately measure and communicate the value and ongoing impact of demand gen investments. Optimize investments accordingly.
- Work with marketing and revenue ops to put in place the proper lead management/scoring/routing processes and ensure no lead is left behind.
- Employ proven ABM strategies when needed for specific accounts.
- Drive prospects to Welcome events.
- 6+ years of marketing experience in driving B2B demand generation
- A minimum of 2 years of team management experience.
- Intimate knowledge of marketing technologies for everything from contact database building to digital to ABM.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Strong project management and process improvement skills.
- Understand the science of demand gen and the art of great marketing.
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude.
- A great communicator and truly are a team player.
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance.
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly.
Our Investment in You:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line 13-inch Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- Complimentary stay at the Puerto Rico Welcome HQ
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.