Senior Technical Recruiter
U.S. Remote /
People Operations /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded Silicon Valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our world class team. Your focus on continuous improvement and data insights will drive process improvements as you lead key projects that are critical, as we help our business scale rapidly. Your passion for creating memorable experiences and connecting deeply with candidates will build our talent brand within the community. As one of the more senior recruiters on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Welcome, and mentor others to match your performance.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Take ownership of hiring as it relates to referral, passive and inbound channels, while partnering closely with technical sourcers to own the candidate experience, full-cycle
- Collaborate with multiple partners and stakeholders, from senior level leadership to various members of the business
- Hold yourself and the hiring team accountable by tracking relevant metrics for pipeline health and activity
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Partner with hiring team senior management and candidates to ensure a high close rate for all involved
- Proactively suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
To thrive in this role, you have:
- A proven track record for successfully identifying, engaging, and hiring technical talent (including, but not limited to, Software Engineering, Mobile Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, UX/UI, Product Design, Design Research, Sales and Marketing) in a competitive market for talent (preferably San Francisco Bay Area)
- The ability to understand technology and stay abreast of industry trends and standards within the tech industry while actively nurturing a network of top technical Talent
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage your work effectively to hit deadlines and hiring goals
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
Our investment in you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for full-time employees
- Weekly 1:1 sales coaching
- Fitness & internet reimbursements
- MacBook Pro
- $1,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- A scientifically proven onboarding process that cuts typical ramp time by 75%
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and fun
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.