U.S. Remote /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We're a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we've already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world's largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Product Designer to help us grow even faster.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the engineering, research, and customer success teams to fully understand the wide range of user needs and translate into beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right product designer to have a massive impact on Welcome's business and its clients. We are looking for a product designer that is obsessed with shipping delightful, cutting-edge, and intuitive experiences.
- Turn ambiguous problems that our users are facing into concrete products, from proposal, to kick-off, to building, and launch, continuing to keep the Welcome experience best-in-class
- Focus on what you do best — whether that's sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you'll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you're looking to develop
- Become an expert in virtual experiences, while developing an authoritative point of view on what our users need to host jaw-dropping virtual experiences.
- Articulate user problems and business goals, partnering closely with a core team of design and engineering experts to deliver compelling customer experiences
- Gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritize a roadmap that helps drive strategic goals
- Help define product enhancements and work with user researchers to run experiments and studies.
- Comprehend the wide range of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape any product you're working on.
- Have a jaw-dropping portfolio that showcases strong product and visual design chops
- You care about the details and proudly would sign your name on everything you ship.
- You can bring your designs to life by rapid prototyping, with the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Track record of launching successful and delightful products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex interactions and create clarity and focus
- A data-driven and user-centered approach to product design
- Eagerness to thrive in a demanding hyper-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- 5+ years of relevant design experience, preferably in high-growth environments
Our Investments in You
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Fitness, cell phone, and internet reimbursements
- Top-of-the-line work computer
- $2,000 budget to build your dream home office
- Opportunities to attend the most high-end virtual events in the world
**PLEASE NOTE: We unable to sponsor visas or offer relocation assistance at this time. We are also only able to hire US based candidates.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we'd love to hear from you.