Senior Product Manager
U.S. Remote /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Product Manager to help us grow even faster.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with the engineering, design, research, and customer success teams to fully understand the wide range of user needs and translate those into a roadmap that delivers high value at every release.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right product leader to have a massive impact on Welcome’s business and its clients. Over the next few years, we project that we will be the number one player in the space with massive market share, resulting in huge revenue and valuation. We are looking for a product leader that can help make these projections come to fruition by shipping delightful, cutting-edge, and intuitive experiences.
- Turn ambiguous problems that our users are facing into concrete products, from proposal, to kick-off, to building, and launch, continuing to keep the Welcome experience best-in-class.
- Become an expert in virtual experiences, while developing an authoritative point of view on what our users need to host jaw-dropping virtual experiences.
- Articulate user problems and business goals, partnering closely with a core team of design and engineering experts to deliver compelling customer experiences
- Gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritize a roadmap that helps drive strategic goals
- Help define product enhancements and run experiments and studies to validate user and business outcomes.
- 5+ years of Product Management roles, preferably in high-growth environments
- Track record of launching successful and delightful products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex interactions and create clarity and focus
- A data-driven and user-centered approach to product development
- Eagerness to thrive in a demanding hyper-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Investments in You
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Fitness, cell phone, and internet reimbursements
- Top-of-the-line work computer
- $2,000 budget to build your dream home office
- Opportunities to attend the most high-end virtual events in the world
**PLEASE NOTE: We unable to sponsor visas or offer relocation assistance at this time. We are also only able to hire US based candidates.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.