Customer Success Manager
Remote (East Coast) /
Customer Success /
Welcome is an "experience-first" virtual event platform. We've built the first five-star virtual experience venue and have the product and services to match. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. Our flagship product enables our customers to create immersive events that leave lasting impacts. There's nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. Within three months of a soft launch, we had already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We're accelerating our growth and are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help the world's best companies create jaw-dropping experiences.
As a Customer Success Manager at Welcome, you’ll actively onboard, support and guide our customers to become experts at planning and executing jaw-dropping virtual events. You’ll be a strategic partner and thought leader, coaching our customers on how to best utilize the full capabilities of the Welcome platform. You'll focus on continually improving user experience by driving key KPIs like customer satisfaction, account health, and platform utilization. Ideal candidates will have experience partnering with enterprise companies across industries and stakeholders at all levels. This role will report to and work directly with the Director of Customer Success.
You'll be working with a world-class team of people where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks - half the industry average
- The platform is the leader in one of the fastest growing markets right now (Virtual Experiences) and for years to come
- The company skipped a Seed Round and closed a Series A of $12 million led by one of the top VC’s on the planet
You will be responsible for:
- Serving as the primary day-to-day contact on all assigned accounts
- Facilitating a world-class onboarding experience for new customers and developing trusted, lasting relationships with them
- Empathizing with the customer and providing solutions that meet their needs
- Gaining product proficiency and becoming a subject matter expert on the Welcome platform
- Working closely with the Sales team to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Monitoring platform usage and identifying ways customers may better utilize the full capabilities
- Managing and tracking key account data and insights via SFDC, Notion and other tools
- Proactively communicating product updates and other relevant insights in a timely manner, as needed
- Collaborating cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, Engineering & Product) to report customer feedback and uncover new ways to improve our products and services
- You relish being a trusted advisor and an advocate. You care about the success of your customers and champion your teammates.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience, preferably in SaaS and/or at an early stage startup
- Customer-oriented with a focus driving meaningful engagements
- Comfortable interacting with key stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent account and project management skills
- Strong technical skills with an ability to pick up new software quickly
- A strong intuition and high EQ with compassion
Our investment in you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line Macbook Pro
- $1,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- Complimentary stay at the Welcome Puerto Rico Villa
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.