U.S. Remote /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We're a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we've already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world's largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a UX Researcher to help us grow even faster, while we ship products our customers love.
You will play a critical role in helping Welcome effectively deliver products and experiences that solve real user needs. In addition to conducting user research, you'll also enable other teams to learn and apply key findings to better shape their perspective and strategy.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to have a massive impact on Welcome's business and its clients.
- Work with a very collaborative team to define and execute studies that ground our decisions in user needs and insights.
- Prioritize research needs and methods across multiple products/features and identify the right approach, scale, and scope to ensure results and actionable insights.
- Become an expert in virtual experiences, while developing an authoritative point of view on what our users need to host jaw-dropping virtual experiences.
- Articulate user problems and business goals, partnering closely with a core team of design and engineering experts
- Become the champion of our users, so their voice and day-to-day challenges become a crucial ingredient in the company's decision-making process
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate insightful research in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Have a desire to do hands-on research on an early-stage team
- A data-driven and user-centered approach to your work
- Eagerness to thrive in a demanding hyper-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- 3+ years of relevant US research experience, preferably in high-growth environments
Our Investments in You
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Fitness, cell phone, and internet reimbursements
- Top-of-the-line work computer
- $2,000 budget to build your dream home office
- Opportunities to attend the most high-end virtual events in the world
**PLEASE NOTE: We unable to sponsor visas or offer relocation assistance at this time. We are also only able to hire US based candidates.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we'd love to hear from you.