Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for an account executive to help us grow even faster.
A day in the life:
- Call inbound leads and schedule discovery calls
- Qualify leads by understanding customer pain points and conveying how our solution will help.
- Conduct highly personalized demos tailored to their specific pain points and needsHandle and overcome any and all objections by identifying the root cause.
- Be able to close and pull deals across the finish line.
- Provide an exceptional and customer centric experience that allows you to control the buying journey from beginning to end.
- Become an expert in our CRM and make sure pipelines and activities are consistently up to date and accurate to the highest level attention and detail.
- Work with marketing and customer success to deliver a consistent brand experience with every lead.
- Track and relay customer requirements to product teams.
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
- You are a business athlete who wants to join a championship team of high-caliber talent, focused and diligent to get the win. You have empathy for the customer and can add value to them through the product. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients, and your teammates. You can get passionate about bringing people together through high-quality virtual events, and you find fulfillment in the convening of people.
- 1-2 years of account executive and sales experience from SaaS companies: relationship-building, driving revenue and closing business
- Experience managing accounts. Some experience presenting to C-level or other key decision-maker relationships. We will train you.
- A growth mindset and complete dedication to mastering the art of selling.
- Grit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed Being coachable, taking extreme ownership and trusting the process.
- Track record or relevant experience of meeting and exceeding sales goalsExcellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Powerpoint and Excel
Our Investment In You:
- Competitive salary and equityHealth insurance for full-time employees
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with some of tech’s best talent, learn and grow
Imagine working on a team where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks which is half the industry average
- Established Welcome as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come
- Skipped a Seed Round and close a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet.
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.