Customer Success Manager
U.S. Remote /
Customer Success /
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us manage a world-class customer journey.
As the Customer Success Manager at Welcome, you’ll onboard and guide our customers to become experts at hosting jaw-dropping virtual events. You’ll focus on coaching the customer and improving their experience measured by customer satisfaction, account health, and platform utilization. You have experience interacting with high profile, enterprise clients across industries. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success.
Imagine working with a world-class team of people where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks which is half the industry average
- Established Welcome as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come
- Skipped a Seed Round and close a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet
You will be responsible for:
- Empathizing with the customer and providing solutions that meet their needs
- Serving as the primary day-to-day contact on all assigned accounts
- Facilitate a world-class onboarding for new customers and developing trusted, lasting relationships with them
- Demonstrate an expert-level understanding of the Welcome platform and know all of the ways it can best support a customer's event
- Monitor the customer usage of the platform after their first event and seek ways to maintain optimal usage
- Manage and track the health of your accounts through Gainsight and other tools
- Work closely with the sales team to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Proactively communicate technical product updates and other relevant updates in a timely manner as needed
- Collaborating with Welcome teams (Sales, Marketing, Engineering & Product) to report customer feedback and uncover new ways to improve the product and brand
- You're an advocate and guide. You care about the success of your customers and champion your teammates at Welcome.
- At least 4-5 years of experience (ideally in the SaaS space and/or at an early stage startup)
- Customer-oriented with a focus on quality experiences
- Comfortable interacting with key stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management
- Strong technical skills with an ability to pick up new software quickly
- A strong intuition and high EQ with compassion
Our Investment in You:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line 16-inch Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- Complimentary stay at the Puerto Rico Welcome HQ
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.