Implementation Specialist/Product Expert - Remote
CSM / Implementation – CSM / Implementation /
Title: Implementation Specialist/Product Expert
About the role: Welkin Health is looking for an Implementation Specialist to work closely with our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams in support of the entire customer journey from early sales cycle through Go Live. In this role, you will collaborate closely from the beginning starting with the Sales team to understand prospective customers’ use cases in order to design and create solutions that showcase the value that Welkin can bring to them and their patients. Following this stage, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Sales to create work proposals for prospective customers entering contracting. Finally, after a prospective customer signs a contract with Welkin, you will provide continuity for them by working with them through their Go Live on the platform. This will include collaborating with Product and Engineering to finalize the detailed software specifications for a customer’s Welkin configuration, cross-functional coordination internally around all necessary launch activities, and managing the hand-off to the Account Management team post-launch.
Responsibilities - Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Support the Sales team in creating compelling, tailored solutions for prospective customers.
- Work with Sales and Product to articulate and monitor feedback received during conversations with prospective customers
- Own Welkin’s internal solution creation and demo construction processes
- Become subject-matter expert on specific customers’ businesses and use cases as they move through proposals and contracting
- Post-contracting, act as project manager and cross-functional coordinator between the customer’s project team and Welkin’s Product and Engineering teams in creating detailed software specifications for customers’ Welkin configurations
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality and help iterate on Welkin’s internal processes for defining customer configurations
- Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to potential customers and existing customers how the products and services work.
- Work with the customers and engineers to ensure the product meets their requirements
- Communicate with the sales team to understand consumer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Assist in securing orders, guarantee product standards and assure product delivery within committed timelines.
- Establish customer rapport and acceptanceHelp customers to solve problems with product usage
- Ability to manage multiple implementations at the same time (upwards of 10-15 at various stages)
- Recommend new and improved products features to the customers and explain how features natively within the platform may be more cost effective and less complex than the usage of outside 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent communication skills with industry specific expertise, understanding what stakeholders want and why they want it.
- Poses strong technical skills which help communicate a product vision to the engineering and development team
- Key focus on high quality results that are completed within the specified timeframes of the implementation plan.
Requirements - Here is what you need to be successful
- Min. 3 years experience as an Implementations Specialist, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or other similar role at the intersection of product thinking and customer relationship management
- Min. 2 years of related experience in a SaaS and cloud technology environment
- Experience working in a start-up environment. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and distill complex and ambiguous scenarios into actionable elements
- Past healthcare industry experience required
- Great project management skills, clear communication (both verbal and written), and ability to successfully manage large cross-functional projects against tight deadlines
- Software product knowledge needed to run use case discovery with customers, propose product-level solutions to customer challenges, and work internally with Product on Welkin’s roadmap
- Technical knowledge to discuss integration strategies with prospective customers and explain implementation tradeoffs
- Experience showcasing and discussing API’s and middleware as integration models, ability to discuss API integrations at a high level
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills; ability to project confidence and competence to build Welkin’s credibility
- Curious problem solver with attention to detail and a passion for customer satisfaction
- Optimistic about the potential of changing our healthcare system
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy
- Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks
- Welkin Health is a fully remote company and provides you with a monthly benefit allowance of $200 to improve your working from home environment and wellness (e.g. gym membership)
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner
Welkin is a patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health care workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.