Remote / San Francisco /
Sales – Team /
Welkin is looking for an Account Executive to accelerate pipeline development at Welkin. The ideal candidate is an intuitive self-starter with a passion for problem-solving and closing new business. This position requires a track record of successfully selling into the health/social services and/or healthcare industry, including medium to large-sized companies.
In this role, the candidate will work cross functionally with marketing, product, customer success, finance and engineering to capture and close new opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Build your own prospecting plan to help build a robust sales funnel
- Manage full sales cycles from identifying potential customers to guiding customers through the sales process to successfully closing new business
- Lead and deliver compelling sales pitches, presentations and product demonstrations to a broad range of audiences, from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Manage frequent and clear communication with potential customers
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate sales cycles
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3-5 years software sales experience
- Experience selling healthcare enterprise-focused solutions strongly preferred
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR’s
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Establish cross functional relationships within the organization
- A track record of running complex sales processes aligning multiple stakeholders on both sides
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment without an extensive support system
- Willingness to go above and beyond for our customers with a sense of urgency and hustle
- Optimistic about the potential of changing our healthcare system
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks of vacation
- Welkin is a fully remote company and provides you with a monthly benefit allowance of $200 to improve your working from home environment and wellness (e.g. gym membership)
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
Welkin is a patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health care workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
We want you to know
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.