Well Data Labs is a team of caring, innovative and creative professionals who enjoy what we do and enjoy who we do it with. As a company, we focus on bringing modern and innovative software to a legacy industry, oil and gas.
We sell our software to experts in the industry, or as we like to say, we work side-by-side with our customers to give them super powers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have but, superpowers for Completions Engineers - analyzing data in seconds! It's pretty awesome.
We are looking for an intellectually curious, creative and process-oriented Account Executive to join our awesome sales team! Now, this sales team isn't just like any other sales team you've worked with before. This sales team is one of a kind. It's rare. It's healthy. We sharpen, encourage, rag each other a little bit and collaborate. This is a hard industry to learn and you must be patient, relational and intellectually curious to succeed.
If you are intelligent, humble, confident but not cocky, and lean towards longer sales cycles with larger payouts. Perfect.
More about our Sales Team Culture:
- Intellectually curious and self-driven professionals
- Energetic & collaborative with a healthy dose of competitiveness
- We believe when one person succeeds, we all succeed
- We don't churn and burn customers or people on our sales team
Characteristics & Mindset of Our Future Teammate:
- Intellectually curious, humble and eager to learn
- Professional with a team mentality
- Ownership mentality
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Learn the intricacies of the completions data life-cycle and become a subject matter expert in the area. (Don’t worry, we have engineers, scientists and sales experts who will teach you everything you need to know.)
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle for both named and greenfield accounts.
- Define and execute targeted sales campaigns in specific regions and sectors of the upstream oil and gas industry. (No experience in oil & gas required.)
- Coordinate internal resources and play quarterback in your accounts to meet customer needs and advocate for the customer’s voice in product decisions.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals on an annual basis, aka, crush it.
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- 2 + years of experience selling SaaS products, ideally enterprise
- You know SaaS sales processes and can predictably, replicate your efforts but you are flexible to change processes when needed
- You’ve demonstrated an aptitude for learning complex technical concepts and can simplify & articulate concepts, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You’ve learned grit and can maintain optimism and enthusiasm through durations of challenges
- Bonus if, you have experience selling modern technology to a long-standing conservative industry
Why we really like working here:
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed by generous time off, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k match, great health insurance, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Awesome office in LoDo (Downtown Denver)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background) and we are 42 % female / 58% male
- And, we work from home every Friday!
Do you sound like our new Account Executive? Great! Apply below. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications. Thank you!*