Well Data Labs (WDL) is a team focused on bringing modern software design and usability to the oilfield.
We work side-by-side with our customers to give them superpowers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have but, super powers for Completions Engineers - analyzing data in seconds!
We are looking for a curious, driven, and detail-oriented Product Manager, to join our exceptional product team and help us with our new real-time data and machine learning products!
About our culture:
WDL Company Culture:
We believe culture is one of the most important parts of a healthy workplace. Culture can sometimes be referred to in fluffy, airy terms that mean very little in reality but our culture is derived from our actions, stories we love to share, and our core values.
Our Core Values:
*Create value *Act with integrity *Deliver results *Strike a balance *Embrace transparency and *Celebrate as a team!
About Product Team Culture:
- Deeply committed to growth (company & personal)
- Always thinking about the customer and user
- Insatiable curiosity
- Our best ideas are our collective ideas
Characteristics & mindset of our future Product Manager:
- You enjoy the execution & refinement within our product process
- You have experience but you’re also humble and eager to learn - know it alls, need not apply ;)
- Your process is not limited to the tools you use - aka you're flexible
- You understand the full product management stack and can pinch-hit when needed
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Work closely with our software developers to build features that resonate with our customers
- Prioritize features/tasks for optimal release timing
- Leverage relationships with client account leads to isolate opportunities to add valuable features to our product offerings
- Validate, document, and define customer requirements
- Distill feedback from several sources to create actionable tasks
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- 5+ years progressive product management experience with commercial software
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile or lean environment
- Experience with B2B product definition and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Working with data products
- Machine learning experience
- Experience in the Oil & Gas or IoT Industry
- User experience design chops
- Experience standing up internal product tools, such as InVision & Pendo
Why we really like working here:
- A well-stocked kitchen
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by time off, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k match , great health insurance, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Awesome office in LoDo (Downtown Denver)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- And, we work from home every Friday!
Do you sound like our new Product Manager? Great! Please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications. Thank you!*